Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blog-cott

"Why the boycott on your blog?", anxious blogsters have emailed... (well, ONE not-so-anxious person)

Quick updates: I've received my first volunteers and they seem happy an productive, the clinic is showing slow improvements, I'm getting used to the new role and starting to realize how much it entails between drug purchases, keeping the staff happy, keeping headquarters happy, coordinating a research process that was heading down the wrong path, plus the irresistable pasttime of looking into improving the coffee supply chain, biogas opportunities, a fruit juice idea, soap manufacturing, and the list goes on with potential.... For now, job 1 is to focus down on the clinic and on developing some programs on health.

I'll start writing more often!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Glad to hear from you. Now, make a wish list of your needs, and don't be afraid to be a little ridiculous. There are many generous souls out here. What kind of animals and plants are there? Any monkeys?