Mike, it is so interesting to hear some other person's perspective about your family. My family feels so blessed to have you there- this world is becoming so small. It still hasn't hit me that actually you are there in my village, in our home and am here in Boston. I look forward to meeting my new niece in December and having you there for her is such a gift to her deprived development. Lol!, ya I know what it means when tumwas calls you from the next room at random times- he is such a sweetheart. From what I hear, they are putting a ceiling-of course I will be a beneficiary.
1 comment:
Mike, it is so interesting to hear some other person's perspective about your family. My family feels so blessed to have you there- this world is becoming so small. It still hasn't hit me that actually you are there in my village, in our home and am here in Boston. I look forward to meeting my new niece in December and having you there for her is such a gift to her deprived development. Lol!, ya I know what it means when tumwas calls you from the next room at random times- he is such a sweetheart. From what I hear, they are putting a ceiling-of course I will be a beneficiary.
Alinde yaya
Post a Comment